Previous < Chapter 9 - Stock Trends Portfolios
Books for your library
- The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind, Gustave Le Bon.
- Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds, Charles MacKay
- The Battle for Investment Survival, Gerald M. Loeb. A classic first published in 1935.
- Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets, John Murphy. The bible of technical analysis.
- Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, Robert Edwards and John Magee. Another seminal work on technical analysis.
- Trading for a Living, Dr. Alexander Elder. The author is a psychologist and a trader who has a good understanding of the psychological makeup of a trader.
- Portfolio Management Formulas, Ralph Vince. Although meant for more advanced practitioners, the money management principles presented will help even neophyte traders understand that long-term trading profits depend on risk management skills.
- Rules of the Trade, David Nasser. Day trading is not for everyone, but understanding how stocks trade is. This guide to online trading exposes the dangers we face in the market and offers invaluable advice on how to avoid costly trading mistakes.
Periodicals of interest
- Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, 4757 California Ave. S.W., Seattle, Wash. 98116, Toll Free: 1-800-832-4642; Web Site: http://www.traders.com
- Market Technicians Association: http://knowledgebase.mta.org/
- Canadian Society of Technical Analysts: http://www.csta.org